The Add Student Group screen provides interface for adding a new student group without an External Id (groups with External Id can only be imported and their External Id is not editable in UniTime).
- External Id
- Code or abbreviation of the student group
- Used in UniTime to identify the group (displayed in various screens etc.)
- Name of the student group
- A list of students that should belong to this group
- It is possible to use the Lookup button and look the students up one by one or to copy a list of External Ids of the students to the text field
- Go back to the Student Groups screen without saving the new student group