The Classes for ... (student's name) screen provides an overview of classes of a given student. All requested courses are listed, even if the student is not enrolled in some of them.
The table of classes for a given student consists of the following columns
- Subject area of the course
- Instructional type of a class
- External Id
- External Id or section number of the class within the instructional type and the course
- Number of available seats in the class
- Days on which the class will be taught
- Dates during which the class will be taught
- Requirements for the class that need to be met
- E.g., "Waiting for consent of instructor", or indication which lecture needs to be taken with a given recitation, etc.
- Scheduling Assistant
- Change Log
- Close the window and go back to the previous screen