The Edit Default Manager Setting screen provides interface for editing an existing manager setting and setting its default value.
Note: Some changes should be implemented and recognized by the application before they are made here.
- The name by which the application recognizes the setting
- Default Value
- Value applicable to all schedule managers unless it is changed by them in the Manager Settings screen
- Allowed Values
- Comma separated list of possible values of the setting from which the schedule managers can choose in the Edit Manager Setting screen
- The description that is displayed in the Manager Settings screen (accessible by all schedule managers)
- Update (ALT+U)
- Delete (ALT+D)
- Delete this setting (= make it impossible for schedule managers to use other than the application's default value) and go back to the Default Manager Settings screen
- Back (ALT+B)