The Instructional Types screen provides a list of all instructional types available for the current academic session.
Instructional type is a property of a scheduling subpart, reflecting the nature of activity of classes of that subpart (Lecture, Lab, etc.).
- Instructional Type (IType)
- ID of the itype
- Also used for sorting of the list of instructional types (or scheduling subparts of different instructional types) on other screens
- Abbreviation of the name of the itype, used in majority of the input data and solver screens as a part of the class name
- Name of the instructional type
- Reference name of the itype used for external systems
Click on any itype to get to change its properties in the Edit Instructional Type screen.
- Add Instructional Type (Add IType)
- Export PDF
- Export the list of instructional types into a PDF document