The Last Changes screen provides a log of times/authors/screens of the changes in the application (it does not contain information about what has changed in a given screen).
It is possible to filter the list of changes by Department, Subject Area, and Manager. You can also change the Number of Changes to be displayed. After you make changes to the filter, click Apply to display the log in the form you want.
The list of last changes contains the following columns
- Date and time of the change
- Department whose data has been changed
- Subject area if the change was made on a class/scheduling subpart/instructional offering
- The manager who made the change
- The name of the page (screen) in which the change was made
- The object (class/instructor/...) that was changed
- The operation used to make the change (create/update/delete)
- Apply changes made to the filter
- Displayed only if filter is unfolded
- Export PDF
- Export the list of changes into a PDF document