In the Room Groups screen you have an overview of the groups of rooms applicable to the department selected in the upper part of the screen.
Select the department for which you want to display its room groups in the drop down list next to the Department label.
The list of groups is divided into two parts:
- Global Room Groups
- Groups that are populated by administrators
- This part can be edited by an administrator only
- Only global room groups can be used for midterm/final examination rooms (when you select "All Midterm Examination Rooms" or "All Final Examination Rooms" in the Department drop down list)
- Department Room Groups
- Groups added by the schedule deputy for a given department
- This part is displayed only if there are any groups created by the deputy
- To add a department room group, click Add New Room Group
- To add or remove departmental rooms that belong to this group click on the line with the group - that takes you to the Edit Room Group screen
- Export PDF
- Export the screen to a PDF file (for more information, see the documentation for the Instructional Offerings screen)
- Add New Room Group (Alt+G)
- Go to the Add Room Group screen to add a new room group applicable only to the rooms of the department selected in the Room Groups screen